How to do a clean install of wordpress and save plugins
If you’re like most WordPress users, you have a pile of plugins that you’ve accumulated over the years – some helpful, some not so much. In this article, we’ll show you how to do a clean install of WordPress and save all your plugins, so that you don’t have to worry about them anymore.
What is a clean install?
A clean install is a way to remove all of the content of your WordPress site and start from scratch. This process is great for people who want to keep their site 100% safe, as well as keeping their blog fresh and new looking. Plus, it’s really easy to do! Follow these simple steps to get started:
1. Log in to your WordPress site.
2. Go to the “WpSettings” menu item on the left side of the screen.
3. Click on the “Upgrade” button next to “Plugins & Themes”.
4. On the next screen, click on the “Remove All Plugins” button.
5. Click on the “Install New Plugins” button and search for and select theWordPress plugin you would like to install (you can find more information about this plugin on our website). After you have selected it, click on the “Install Now” button.
6. Once the plugin has been installed, click on the “Activate” button next to it and then click on the
How to do a clean install of wordpress?
If you’re looking to get your WordPress site up and running quickly but want to avoid any potential headaches, a clean install may be the solution for you. A clean install removes all of your existing content, settings, and plugins from the server, which can save you a lot of time and hassle if you need to make significant changes to your site. Here’s how to do a clean install of WordPress:
1. Log in to your WordPress site using the login information you use for both WordPress and your web hosting account. If you’re not yet registered with WordPress, sign up for an account now atwordpress.com.
2. Click on the “Settings” link in the navigation bar at the top of the screen. This will take you to the main Settings screen for your site. On this screen, click on the “Plugins” tab.
3. In the Plugins section, click on the “Install New Plugin” button. This will open up a new window where you can search for and install any new plugins that you need. Be sure to disable any plugins that you don’t need before proceeding with a clean install of WordPress.
How to save plugins on a clean install of wordpress?
WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems and website builders. Millions of people use it to build their own websites.
WordPress is powerful and can be used for a wide range of websites, from personal blogs to small business sites. However, like many powerful tools, WordPress can also be used for more nefarious purposes, such as spamming or malware distribution.
When you decide to clean install WordPress, it’s important to take into account the plugins you’ll need to save. Here are four ways to do a clean install of WordPress and save all your plugins:
1) Use a plugin manager like WP Smush Pro or W3 Total Cache to disable all your inactive plugins. This will leave you with a clean WordPress installation that doesn’t include any inactive plugins.
2) Use the wp-plugin-installer plugin to remove all installed plugins and restore them from the WordPress repository. This will delete any active plugin files, but it will also delete any customizations made to your plugins by you or other users.
3) Use the wp-configuration file editor (wp-config-manager) to disable all installed