How to check what plugins used by wordpress site
Plugins are essential for any WordPress site, adding features and functionality that can make your website more user-friendly. But how do you know which plugins are active on your site and what they’re doing? In this article, we’ll show you how to check plugin usage and make changes where necessary.
How to Check Plugin Usage on WordPress Site
WordPress comes with a built-in plugin management system that makes it easy to identify and disable unused plugins. To access the plugin management system, click on “Themes” in the main menu, then “Plugin Management”.
To check which plugins are currently installed on your site, click on the “Installed Plugin” tab and review the list of installed plugins. If you want to uninstall a plugin, simply click on it and press the “Uninstall” button.
If you want to see which functionality a plugin provides, click on the “Details” button and review the information that appears in the window that pops up. For example, if you want to know which posts a particular plugin has been used to publish,click on the “Posts” tab and view the list of posts published by users who have installed that plugin.
If you want to disable a plugin but keep some of its features enabled, you can do this by selecting the “Disable selected features” check box. Once you have made your selections, press the “Disable selected features” button.
If you want to completely remove a plugin from your site
How to Disable Plugins on WordPress Site
If you’re ever feeling overwhelmed by the amount of plugins your WordPress site is using, it can be helpful to disable a few of them in order to see how much impact they’re having on performance. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log into your WordPress site’s admin area.
2. Click on the “Plugins” menu item in the header area at the top of the page.
3. Locate and click on the “Disable” button next to any plugins you want to disable.
4. Click on the “Activate” button next to any plugins that you want to re-enable.
5. Click on the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
How to Checkfor Updates for Plugins on WordPress Site
If you are using a plugin on your WordPress site, it’s important to keep an eye on for updates. Many plugins release updates that fix bugs or add new features. Checking for updates is easy, and can help ensure you have the latest version of the plugin available.
To check for updates on a plugin:
1. Open the plugin’s admin area.
2. In the “Updates” tab, click the “Check for Updates” button.
3. WordPress will check for updates and notify you if there are any available.
4. If there are any updates, click the “Update Now” button to install them.