How to add plugins to wordpress free blog
WordPress is a popular content management system (CMS) used by millions of people all over the world. It’s easy to use and can be customized to fit your needs, but there are some plugins you might want to add to your blog that aren’t included by default. In this article, we’ll show you how to add two popular plugins – Yoast SEO and W3 Total Cache – without spending a penny!
WordPress plugins are a great way to add extra functionality and power to your blog. There are thousands of plugins available, so you can find just the right one for your blog. This post will show you how to add a plugin to your WordPress blog.
Plugin installation on WordPress blogs is simple and straightforward. Before you start, make sure that you have the latest version of WordPress installed on your web server. You can find the latest version at wordpress.org. Once you have WordPress installed, log in to your blog using the username admin and the password wordpress. Next, go to Plugins → Add New and search for “WordPress” in the plugin directory. When you find the plugin that you want, click on it to open its details page. On this page, you will see a description of the plugin, as well as some screenshots and a video tutorial. If there is a FAQ section, be sure to read it before continuing. In most cases, all that is required is to fill in a few basic details (name of plugin, homepage URL, etc.), and hit “Install Now”. Once the plugin has been installed, it will be enabled in your blog’s Settings
How to Add a Plugin to Your WordPress Site
Adding a plugin to your WordPress site is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Log into your WordPress site.
2. Click on “Themes” in the left-hand navigation bar.
3. Click on the “Plugins” tab in the Themes section.
4. Locate and click on the “Add New” button.
5. In the “Plugin Name” field, type the name of the plugin you want to add to your site.
6. In the “Plugin Description” field, type a brief description of the plugin.
7. In the “Author” field, type the name of the person who created the plugin.
8. In the “License” field, type either a free license or an open source license (if available).
9. Click on “Browse” and select a file from your computer that contains your plugin code (.php or .html).
10. Click on “Upload” and select a location on your WordPress site where you want to place your plugin files (.php or .html
Plugins are a valuable addition to any WordPress blog and can really help to make your site stand out. However, not all plugins are created equal and some can be quite tricky to add. This article will teach you how to add a popular plugin called Jetpack to your WordPress blog free of charge. After reading this article, you’ll know how to install and use Jetpack on your blog so that you can start getting the most out of it!